A small country church south of Cadillac,
Saskatchewan where a wedding had taken
place quite recently.
This building had formerly been the Fairy
Lake School that had closed in 1953. After
that time it was moved to the former Little
Six schoolyard, a school which had been
struck by lightning and burned to the
ground, and became Trinity Lutheran
Resurrection and rebirth!
Photographed on September 30, 2017.