This little church and cemetery is in the
Oilmont area of Toole County, Montana.
From the front door of the church a
distant but alluring view of the Sweet
Grass Hills can be seen to the northeast.
The cemetery has been in use since 1918
with burials as recent as 2013. The
church, purchased and moved from
another location, was decicated in 1926.
Services were held here until 1960 when
it merged with Saint Luke's Parish in
Shelby. In 1993 the church was listed on
the National Register of Historic Places.
Photographed on March 27, 2017.