Saint Saviour's Anglican Church was the first church
built in Foremost, Alberta. It opened in 1914 and
closed in 1968, four years after its golden
It was eventually moved to a farm near Bow Island and
some years later it was donated to the Etzikom Museum
and Historical Windmill Center where it is now on
It's a lovely little church with a warm presence and
lots of historical charm. Stop in for a look.
Etzikom is on the Red Coat Trail, east of Foremost and
Nemiscam, west of Orion and Manyberries.
Photographed on November 13, 2016.